With a master degree in web communication, I started to work as Webmaster for the University of Versailles (2010-2013):
– Conception of multisites for the faculties, degrees, laboratories, student associations
– Redaction and maintention of the information of the main portals of the university
– Manage of the network of webmasters
– Write and send their Newsletters
Since 2012 I work as freelance to build websites with WordPress for different clients and developped others for my friends and families.
> Check the websites
– Training of people from university (professors, searchers, students, administrative teams…) with the CMS Ksup (2010 – 2013)
– I’ve also been in charge of 3 classes of Licence and Master Degree students in communication, to teach them how to realize their website with WordPress and how to lead projects (2013)
As public relation manager of the University of Versailles, I was managing their Social Medias (Facebook and Twitter), organising LiveTweets, working mainly with Hootsuite.
I made an intervention during the forum “How to use social media for a professionnal purpose” in the university of Poitiers.
> Watch the video
Web Projects Manager
– I worked in Sanofi for the division Latin America and Caribbean to benchmark and build a common E-learning solution, helping them also to improve their Intranet.
– I’m currently working for Etex Group in Latin America, leading and coordinating digital projects in Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia and Peru (Common Web Platform with Sitecore and Adam, BIM, Apps…)